“I Want It To Go Viral!” - this is a request most production companies frequently hear. Unfortunately though, there is never any guarantee a video will actually go viral, no matter what you do or who you use. Anyone who tells you they can or will make your video go viral is probably not being completely honest. However, there are some things you can do to give your video a better chance of going viral:
- Hire a Creative Professional Video Production Company. You need to get the basics right first and this is the beginning. The concept has to be good and you need to have solid sound and video quality. If you’re not a video professional this is the starting point.
- Take some risk. Most videos that go viral have something about them that is unique and different to what is typically out there. Maybe they are funny, quirky or tell a very human story. Be open to different ideas and don’t play things safe. Safe, ‘run of the mill’ videos have very little potential to go viral.
- Have a big network. Use social media and other platforms to share your professionally made yet unique video. Once it goes out to all your connections, if they dig it, they will share it with all their connections.
- Mix with the right crowd. Join niche online communities that would appreciate your video and share it around with them. Not everyone will relate to everything, so if you can find a group that will enjoy your video, they will know other people of similar interests.
- Recognise Viral Isn’t Everything. Oftentimes businesses are so determined to make their video(s) go viral they forget the point of making video content in the first place - getting new customers and/or keeping current clients informed. If your video has 100 hits but all of them are paying clients, it’s probably better than having 100,000 hits where none or maybe only 10 become paying clients. Figure out the main purpose for making the video and leave going viral as a second or third objective.
For more info on all things viral video, feel free to contact the team at Caldwell Entertainment, we’re always happy to chat!
Caldwell Entertainment is a creative and innovative video production company, based in Brisbane and the Gold Coast, specialising in corporate and entertainment videos. With a range of packages, starting from just $490, especially designed for small to medium businesses and entertainment artists, we have the solutions and experience to ensure you have success generating video content no matter what type of video you go with. Whatever your questions, we have the answers, so feel free to get in touch. We love sharing our passion and helping others through video!
Related Tags: Video Production Company Brisbane